What is PAVERPOL???
- a unique crafting material that offers opportunities to stretch your hidden creative juices.
- a textile hardener that allows you to create pieces of art both for indoor and garden use; statues, wall relief decorations, unique bowls, vases, and animals from wherever your imagination has taken you.
- is environmentally safe, is exclusively water-based,non-toxic.
- can be used with any natural material (cotton, silk, leather, wood, stone, paper, bark, dried flowers)
- is sustainable, and a wonderful way to recycle old baby clothes, t-shirts, silk flowers, and make them into unique and permanent pieces of art.
Paverpol can be used in all kinds of applications ranging from hobbies and crafts, fine art, mixed-media, theatre productions, schools and woodworking.